Effective Date 8/16/2021
Our Commitment to Privacy
Changes to this Policy
Gehl Food & Beverage reserves the right to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of this policy at any time.
The Information Collected
You may browse www.gehls.com and www.gehlfoodandbeverage.com without submitting personal information. When submitting personal information, it will be collected by Gehl Food & Beverage and California Natural Products, and it can vary between the Websites. Although not all these categories of information necessarily are collected by each of our Websites, the categories of personal information that we collect include:
- Identity data: may include first name, last name and title
- Contact data: may include billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction data: may include payment details and details regarding products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data: may include internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type/version, time zone and location, operating system/platforms, referring sites, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Websites.
- Profile data: may include username, password, and your purchases.
- Usage data: may include information about how you use the Websites, products and services.
- Marketing and Communication data: may include marketing preferences and your communication preferences.
Please note that your credit card information is collected by a service provider with which Gehl Food & Beverage contracts to process your payment; Gehl Food & Beverage does not collect or retain credit card information.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect allows us to:
- Present our Websites and their contents to you.
- Provide and enhance the Website services.
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
"Cookies" are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive to identify the device, which can help load relevant content that you want more quickly. Third parties may deliver cookies to your computer or mobile device for the purpose of tracking your online behaviors over time and across nonaffiliated Sites and/or delivering targeted advertisements either on our Websites or on other websites.
Gehl Food & Beverage uses a variety of non-personal information for internal review to measure the overall use of our sites and to modify and enhance our offerings. This information may include, but is not limited to, tracking the number of visitors on our sites, which other websites have linked visitors to our sites, what pages of our sites are used by and are of interest to those visitors, etc.
The website is not intended for users under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. We delete any information that we discover has been provided by children. We do not include any information on this site that we consider unsuitable for children, but we cannot guarantee the content of any linked research or other sites we may list.
EU General Data Protection Regulation Complaint
If you are a person providing your Personal Data from a country within the European Union and you have any privacy concerns, please contact us via the contact information indicated below. If you have an unresolved privacy concern related to your Personal Data, you have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and a customer of Gehl Food & Beverage or California Natural Products, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please contact us at the information below.
We make every effort to protect the integrity of your Information. Any Personal Information collected from you remains private. We limit the right of access to your Personal Information to employees that need to use it to respond to or process your requests or transactions. We also take industry-standard measures to protect our sites from malicious intrusions or hacking.
We will never send you an unsolicited email or other communication requesting your private information. If you receive a communication directing you to enter your personal information, please disregard the instruction and contact us immediately.
How to Contact Us